**To be considered please fill out the Application in the next step**
Under the direct supervision of the Account Receivable Supervisor, the Patient Account Rep is responsible for the timely collection of the accounts receivable in accordance with the established policies and procedures of the hospital.
- Responsible for the timely collections of the A/R as assigned by payer group, ensuring established cash goals are met.
- Assist patients in resolving insurance issues.
- Reviews documentation from all payer sources that relates to the collections of A/R. Attends seminars when appropriate.
- Monitors accounts and makes recommendations for to self pay.
- Answers all patient and insurance correspondence in a timely manner.
High School Diploma or GED required.
1-year to 2 years
Parrish Healthcare is a caring community of healthcare professionals passionate about excellence and fulfilling our mission of providing Healing Experiences For Everyone All The Time®.
Parrish Healthcare has a Culture of Choice®. This means a we have a healing work environment that empowers people to aspire to be their very best. We partner passionate, talented and skilled people in the right role with the right resources. We provide a clear and strategic direction to achieve superior results on behalf of the communities we serve.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)