**To be considered please fill out the Application in the next step**
Days; Per Diem
Minimum of 10 hours/week. Must be available to work during the hours of 7:30 am-4:30 pm.
Under the direct supervision of the Childcare Teacher, the duties of the Childcare Teacher Assistant include, but are not limited to, hands-on instruction of children between six (6) weeks and five (5) years of age within the child care program. Childcare Teacher Assistant assumes temporary responsibilities of Teacher in their absence.
- Leads children in classroom activities to promote child development in all areas: cognitive, social, emotional, physical and self-care skills.
- Assists teacher in setting individual children's goals, developing lesson plans, and corresponding with parents; prepares materials and sets up daily activities.
- Ensures all classroom and center wide policies and procedures adhere to state, county and National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) requirements. Provides a safe and sanitary learning environment for children.
- Completes monthly classroom safety reports and submits all housekeeping and maintenance requests to administration.
- Develops and maintains professionalism and positive relationships with the children, parents, staff and community partners.
Vocational or other technical school, certification, training or apprenticeship beyond high school
One (1) to two (2) years teaching in an early childhood program.
Required Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
- Florida Child Care Professional Credential
- CPR, First Aid
Parrish Healthcare is a caring community of healthcare professionals passionate about excellence and fulfilling our mission of providing Healing Experiences For Everyone All The Time®.
Parrish Healthcare has a Culture of Choice®. This means a we have a healing work environment that empowers people to aspire to be their very best. We partner passionate, talented and skilled people in the right role with the right resources. We provide a clear and strategic direction to achieve superior results on behalf of the communities we serve.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)