**To be considered please fill out the Application in the next step**
Under the direct supervision of the Patient Experience Professionals, the primary function of the Patient Experience Liaison is to welcome patients, their families, and visitors as they enter the Medical Center and/or the Emergency Department (ED). The liaison will orient patients to the processes that will occur during the ED visit. The liaison will also attend to the needs of visitors and patients entering the hospital through the Emergency Room entrance. For those patients, families or visitors waiting in the ED waiting room, the liaison keeps them informed about next steps. Works closely with all services care partners regarding patient and family member needs. The position shall exemplify the desired Culture of Choice® and philosophies of Parrish Healthcare.
- Welcomes all patients and visitors coming into the waiting room.
- Communicates with patients and family members regarding status of next steps and helps manage expectations. Anticipates expectations and needs and addresses them proactively.
- Communicates with care partners regarding patient arrival and questions or concerns from family members.
- Works proactively to manage waiting area(s) to prevent issues or complaints.
- Engages visitors in conversation to ease anxiety, answer questions, and make them feel welcome.
- Ensures cleanliness and healing environment in waiting room.
- Knows fire and safety procedures. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with National Patient Safety Goals
- High School diploma or GED
- One year to < two years in Customer Service
Required Licenses, Certifications, Registrations:
- BCLS (to be obtained within first six months of hire)
Parrish Healthcare is a caring community of healthcare professionals passionate about excellence and fulfilling our mission of providing Healing Experiences For Everyone All The Time®.
Parrish Healthcare has a Culture of Choice®. This means a we have a healing work environment that empowers people to aspire to be their very best. We partner passionate, talented and skilled people in the right role with the right resources. We provide a clear and strategic direction to achieve superior results on behalf of the communities we serve.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)