**To be considered please fill out the Application in the next step**
NIGHTS 3:00-11:30; Full-time
Under the direct supervision of the Sodexho Director, the Hospitality Service Technician I follows set schedules to provide daily and/or major cleaning of floors, offices, corridors, and other areas as assigned, throughout Parrish Medical Center facilities.
- Empties wastebaskets and dusts all areas.
- Cleans patient rooms following the 7-step cleaning process and cleans offices daily and mops areas as scheduled. Sanitizes patient room floors daily.
- Cleans bathrooms and fixtures and sanitizes floors daily.
- Clean furniture, fixtures, and other surfaces according to prescribed methods.
- Performs spot cleaning of walls, windows and carpeted areas.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 0 to 1 year experience
Parrish Healthcare is a caring community of healthcare professionals passionate about excellence and fulfilling our mission of providing Healing Experiences For Everyone All The Time®.
Parrish Healthcare has a Culture of Choice®. This means a we have a healing work environment that empowers people to aspire to be their very best. We partner passionate, talented and skilled people in the right role with the right resources. We provide a clear and strategic direction to achieve superior results on behalf of the communities we serve.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)