**To be considered please fill out the Application in the next step**
DAYS 7:00-3:30; Full-time
Under the direct supervision of the Sodexho Director, Hospitality Service Technician II follows set schedules to provide daily and/or major cleaning of floors, offices, and corridors. Responds to basic plumbing maintenance issues (unclogging toilets, sinks & tubs) and other areas as assigned throughout Parrish Medical Center facilities.
- Mops, shampoos, vacuums, scrubs, strips, refinishes, rotos, bovacs, extracts, shampoos and spray buffs assigned areas with appropriate equipment using proper procedures and according to assigned schedule(s). includes elevators, stairwells, sterile areas of operating rooms, and other perioperative areas, throughout Parrish Medical Center facilities.*
- Notifies supervisor of areas / furniture that needs special attention, cleaning, re-hanging, refinishing; reports all damage or deficiencies to supervision.
- Moves furniture, tables, chairs, and other miscellaneous items for storage or meeting as requested by supervision.*
- Maintains all equipment and reports needed repairs to supervisor. Responds to basic plumbing maintenance issues (unclogging toilets, sinks & tubs)*
- Reports observed deficiencies in buildings, equipment, or fixtures to the supervisor
- Transports routine trash to specified collection points*
- Safely handles & transports infectious/bin-hazardous waste to specified storage/collection points. *
- Properly segregates & collects recyclable waste as specified storage/collection points
- Responds to emergency spill cleanups and follows established protocols.
- Transports both soiled & clean linen to main holding areas & assists with loading/unloading as directed by supervision.
- Submits daily reports / project work sheets to supervisor.
- Performs similar or related duties as assigned
- Knows fire, disaster and safety procedures and regulations as it pertains to the work area
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1-2 years
Parrish Healthcare is a caring community of healthcare professionals passionate about excellence and fulfilling our mission of providing Healing Experiences For Everyone All The Time®.
Parrish Healthcare has a Culture of Choice®. This means a we have a healing work environment that empowers people to aspire to be their very best. We partner passionate, talented and skilled people in the right role with the right resources. We provide a clear and strategic direction to achieve superior results on behalf of the communities we serve.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)